Located on Hwy 331,
Connery’s Berry Farm is well known to Manitobans
for our friendly staff and tasty berries!
Officially opening Thursday July 11th!
It’s a late season but don’t worry too much, we will have a good 3 weeks of picking once we start.
Not sure where we are?
Click on the google map below
How We Pick
- Our staff will assign you a row number, please pick only on that row so we can keep track of where has been picked.
- Gently move the leaves to find all the berries.
- Pick only berries which are ripe = all red. Berries which still have some white or green are not ready and will not ripen once picked.
- Leave the hull (the green part) on the berry until you are ready to wash and eat them. This helps them stay fresh longer.
- Fill your baskets. Please not so much that the berries fall to the ground when carrying.
- Be gentle with the berries as strawberries can easily bruise, especially when it is hot outside.
- Please use the washrooms provided.
- Wash and sanitize your hands prior to picking.
- Harvest into clean 4 litre ice cream pails or our free boxes.
- Stay on your designated row.
- Touch only the berries you intend to purchase.
- Pets are not allowed in the field.
- Garbage must be disposed of in garbage cans