Located on Hwy 331,
Connery’s Berry Farm is well known to Manitobans
for our friendly staff and tasty berries!
2019 Season expected to start in late June!
Not sure where we are?
Click on the google map below
How We Pick
- Our staff will assign you a row number, please pick only on that row so we can keep track of where has been picked.
- Gently move the leaves to find all the berries.
- Pick only berries which are ripe = all red. Berries which still have some white or green are not ready and will not ripen once picked.
- Leave the hull (the green part) on the berry until you are ready to wash and eat them. This helps them stay fresh longer.
- Fill your baskets. Please not so much that the berries fall to the ground when carrying.
- Be gentle with the berries as strawberries can easily bruise, especially when it is hot outside.
- Please use the washrooms provided.
- Wash and sanitize your hands prior to picking.
- Harvest into clean 4 litre ice cream pails or our free boxes.
- Stay on your designated row.
- Touch only the berries you intend to purchase.
- Pets are not allowed in the field.
- Garbage must be disposed of in garbage cans